- Why sedApta
- Supply Chain Planning
- Supply Chain execution
- Digital transformation
- Request a Demo
Web Supply Engine
Suppliers chain management via web
Learn how to better manage your supply chain. Increase profits with intelligent logistics and production management
Through the use of finite-capacity scheduling software, the company can connect all players in the competitive system via web and eliminate dispersion due to poor communication. This generates collaborative management of warehouse activity and supply, capable of cutting costs and generating strategic advantages for the company.
Main features of a production and supply management software
The supply chain management of a company using a finite capacity scheduling programme allows the planning of numerous activities involving suppliers, subcontractors, and customers, including:
- Managing suppliers and subcontractors, through remote communication
- Order discussion, acceptance and rejection
- Action plan progress
- Managing picking lists
- Monitoring external manufacturing
- Managing shared documentation
- Managing orders and shipments
- Managing subcontractor stock and availability
- Managing RFQ/RFP in auction mode, for the allocation of external manufacturing and supply agreements
- Managing reminders
Benefits of using an order management software
From the adoption of a software for the management of orders and suppliers, several strategic benefits arise:
- Medium-term plan and revenue projection sharing
- Easy sharing and distribution of delivery plans
- Prompt reaction to disturbances in the supply chain
- Remote production status monitoring
- Supplier and contractor evaluation
- Remote timing, monitoring, and collection of data
- Online order confirmation
- Supply lead time reduction
- Stock cost reduction through external warehouse monitoring
Work Plan Collaboration
The first module facilitates the sharing of short and medium-term plans with contractors and suppliers.
With WSE it is possible to share plans, documentation, CAD drawings, transportation and quality details, pricing conditions and other information useful in supply chain management.
This module allows the company to efficiently interact with suppliers and reach a consensus on shipping dates, quantities to be delivered, pricing conditions, etc. Moreover, WSE tracks every new action and event within each debate launched by the players.
The third module ensures continuous monitoring of supplier-side production status and generates notifications from inspection schedules and quality control plans, ensuring timely confirmation or reorganization of short-term delivery plans.
About Sales & Operations Planning
Value creation across the planning horizon
Optimizing Sales & Operational Planning is, in today’s demand-driven markets, key to enable companies to reach their business goals. If your company aims to achieve “best-in-class” performance and surpass the industry competition, it must be able to implement an efficient business S&OP process, which will only be as effective as the technology it utilizes.DISCOVER MORE ABOUT SALES & OPERATION PLANNING