- Why sedApta
- Supply Chain Planning
- Supply Chain execution
- Digital transformation
- Request a Demo
Finite capacity customer order dating
Optimize inventory management by calculating the right levels of stock and availability in the matter of demand
Order Promising is a finite-capacity order dating tool that provides a complete picture of supply and demand, taking into consideration the availability of stock, production plans and distribution rules configured by customers.
Main features of finite capacity dating
- Proposes customer order delivery dates, analyzing warehouse availability and the master production schedule
- Logically partitions warehouse availability, using service lanes and avoiding product uptake between different customer orders
- Configures sort and allocation rules at any aggregation level (e.g. sales channel, customer, family or item)
- Manages shortage situations by using a scalable library of fair share policies
- Forces proposed date, coverage composition and executes manual allocation and de-allocation
- Simulates different business scenarios and assesses them through a set of standard configurable KPIs
Benefits of a finite capacity dating tool
Using a tool like the Order Promising module brings a long list of benefits to the company:
- Service level improvement
- Stock level control and reduction
- Inventory cost reduction
- Standard rules for order fulfilment
- Sales force rationalization
- Transportation rationalization
Customer Orders Fulfilment
Arranges customer order delivery dates based on interactive simulations characterized by service-level assignment criteria and heuristics that verify inventory availability and production plans in the processing, production and supply stages.
Supports the formation and definition of different sorting rules, including required delivery date, status, priority, any penalties and transportation constraints.
Through an advanced and assisted GUI platform, allows manual order fulfilment (partial, split or total), and action on process allocation outcomes.
About Sales & Operations Planning
Value creation across the planning horizon
Optimizing Sales & Operational Planning is, in today’s demand-driven markets, key to enable companies to reach their business goals. If your company aims to achieve “best-in-class” performance and surpass the industry competition, it must be able to implement an efficient business S&OP process, which will only be as effective as the technology it utilizes.DISCOVER MORE ABOUT SALES & OPERATION PLANNING