Optimize customer service levels and product stocks is essential for manufacturing companies.
Inventory Management is the advanced system for the definition of the infinite capacity replenishment plans through the analysis of:
- Sales forecasts and their reliability.
- Target service level
- Project monthly profiles of target stock, finding the best trade-off while taking service level, coverage depth, and inventory cost into account.
- Configure different coverage policies at different product / market aggregation levels and calculate target stock for every logical node in the distribution network.
- Generate a Master Production Schedule by conciliating monthly strategic inventory targets with real stock availability according to a set of inventory policies.
- Calculate the replenishment plan for every logical node in the logistic network and allow a top-down and bottom-up analysis of stock coverage, replenishment, and trends.
- Force service levels, safety stock, target stock and replenishment values.
- Service-level improvement and inventory cost control.
- Warehouse management cost reduction.
- Supply cost reduction.
- Production and logistic resource employment improvement.
- Seasonal stock planning.
- Unsold merchandise reduction.
This module is capable of ensuring the achievement of important strategical advantages by supporting the analysis through its two modules:
Inventory Control is the component that helps determine the replenishment plan for each node on the logistic chain. Through the simulation of multiple scenarios, the tool allows users to determine the best inventory policy, considering in doing so target service level, stock coverage objectives, and of characteristics and constrains of the logistic chain (e.g. suppliers lead time).
Through the calculation of optimum safety stock by means of a mathematical engine. It allows You to achieve the agreed service level in compliance with forecast curves reliability and financial and logistic parameters.