Adopting software tools to optimize Sales Forecast and Demand Planning processes can bring great benefits to your Company:
- improvements of service level
- stock and purchasing costs reduction
- optimization of seasonal stocks and productive and logistic resources distribution
- optimization of single branches and warehouses stock levels
- Propose sales forecast curves based on a mathematical study of historical series. The best fit curve is achieved through the automatic examination of different algorithms and different configurable aggregation levels.
- Possibility to reach consensus forecasts through the progressive involvement of the whole sales network. These sales forecasts are calculated by means of statistical models and by integrating budget targets, and can be generated not only through the desktop version but also through the Sales Collaboration Web Module.
- Forecast accuracy improvement.
- Whole company involvement, from sales network to supply chain, production and purchasing, in order to achieve the consensus forecast
- Ease in the simulation and planning of new products, new markets and new sales channels introduction.
- Prompt reaction to market perturbations.
- Supply cost reduction, due to forecast temporal depth and accuracy.
- Safety stock level planning improvement.
Demand Management is the sedApta Suite component capable of ensuring the achievement of important strategical advantages by optimizing demand analysis and forecasting activities through its three modules below:
It allows to create historical series based on survey catalogs that can be configurated thanks to features as:
- Business events management.
- Dynamic library of analysis algorithms.
- Automatic calculation functions of the algorithmic best-fit for the considered historical series with configurable parameters.
- Several statistical error measures.
Allows you to perform Manual Forcing actions on data at different aggregation levels. The forcing on the forecast allows users to better manage:
- Special events.
- Storage and management effects of special events for their reprojection.
- Punctual interventions on each data aggregation level.
- Forcing on the past to drive the forecast.
- Forcing on the expected values.
- Trend analysis for the distribution of the forced values at high level on the lowers level.
- Support to forecast activities for the introduction of new items/areas/clients/markets.
- Cloning/editing/mixing of historical values
It allows to formulate shared and validated predictions on all significant levels of decision hierarchy.The main features supported by Sales Collaboration are:
- Multi-user interactivity
- Authorizations management
- Information sharing
- Multilevel data management
- Forcing logics
- Generation of multilevel and multi-hierarchical events (article, market, channel, time)