Optimizing Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) is, in today’s demand-driven markets, key to enable companies to reach their business goals.
How to meet sales forecasts?
In order to meet sales forecasts, a company needs to rely on a structure that supports a cooperative management of planning processes for inventory, demand, supply and production, by granting each function ample visibility and the power to intervene at all other operating levels.
S&OP process efficiency depends on the efficiency of the chosen technology
If your company aims to achieve “best-in-class” performance and surpass competitors, it must be able to implement an efficient business S&OP process, which will only be as effective as the technology it uses.
sedApta’s Solution for S&OP
Through the sedApta Suite, sedApta is able to offer companies an integrated ecosystem based on a new methodology and implementation approach:
- Creation of a structure able to support cooperative management of planning processes for demand, inventory, supply and production, granting each function ample visibility and the power to intervene in every plan.
- Creation of workflow processes able to coordinate people at all levels of the organization, enabling the execution of software tasks and procedures such as sedApta Suite and third-party components (ERP, warehouse management, web applications, etc.).
- Combination and normalization of data from multiple systems with different master data and naming for the supply chain network.
- Support for exception management and decision-making processes in real-time through multi-scenario simulations and what-if analysis, evaluating specific sets of KPI’s.
- Creation of visibility across a multi-tier network for inventory of thousands of products, dozens of plants, hundreds of suppliers and many designers.
- KPI performance analysis to support decision making activities and to reach an effective and optimized change management process and continuous improvement within the company.
What results can be reached with S&OP section of sedApta Suite?
Thanks to the modularity of sedApta Suite components you will be able to:
- Support and coordinate function and process interoperability
- Orchestrate complex business flows and multi-role situations in a multi-product space.