An holistic approach to maintenance management detects and matches resources to business needs. In this way, reliability and risk management are balanced through the optimization of business assets. in order to improve production results, software tools for the smart management of information systems are essential.
Main features of maintenance management software
- Receipt and re-elaboration of equipment management models developed at Headquarters level.
- Plant-specific model instancing.
- Error management and analysis.
- Planning and management of preventive maintenance.
- Autonomous execution of routine maintenance.
- Spare parts management.
Benefits of smart maintenance management
- Business asset lifecycle optimization
- Reduction of downtimes and related costs
- Increase in operating efficiency
Features of Smart Asset Management
Smart Asset Management (SAM) is the sedApta Suite component designed to support the plant’s maintenance teams. SAM handles:
- Programmed maintenance, detects and corrects incipient failures, either before they occur or before they can generate major product defects.
- Condition-based maintenance, triggered when certain events occur along the line. SAM receives the event-related information and, based on these and predefined heuristics, automatically creates the maintenance tasks required to solve the problems detected.
- Corrective maintenance, which aims to restore an asset to optimum working condition.
Moreover, by integrating the sedApta Suite Analytics tool and the production planning and forecasting modules used to create the maintenance plan, sedApta’s Smart Asset Management helps reducing plant downtimes and operating costs.