+

Mec3

The MEC3 brand belongs to the Rimini-based company Optima Spa, which is controlled by Charterhouse Capital Partners, a worldwide leader in the production of semi-finished ingredients for ice cream and artisanal desserts. MEC3’s main market is outside Italy and accounts for about 80% of sales. The remaining 20%  are from Italy.

Germany is the second largest market after Italy, mostly for historical reasons linked to the origins of the founder and due to the total volume of sales, but the company also boasts a global presence: from Asia to the Middle East, the United States, South America and Australia.

Software products installed 

MEC3 has implemented sedApta Suite’s Demand Management solution for the generation of sales forecasts at market level (the German branch is equipped with a tax warehouse, so the correct management of stock levels is also fundamental from an economic/ financial point of view).
Furthermore, a focus on markets was required for the purposes of developing the resupplying of the hubs of the other branches.

Main Goals: 

  • Sales Forecast Generation per Item/Customer/Area through mathematical and heuristic algorithms
  • Sales Forecast Generation per Item/Customer/Area validated and modified by the user based on various information
  • Generation of control and comparison KPI
  • Ability to manipulate historical data and/or forecast data
  • Ability to create item replacements, range extensions etc.

 

TO RECEIVE THE DOCUMENT, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST:

    I read the report and authorize the usage of my personal data. More Info
    With reference to the new European Union Regulation RE 679/16 concerning data protection, we inform you that your data are collected by the company sedApta S.r.l. and will be used for the sole purpose of registering for our course/event or for processing your information request or for future communications through our newsletter. The communication of the requested data is to be understood as a manifestation of the consent to their treatment; failure to consent will make it impossible for you to process your request for information or to register for the course. The data controller is the sedApta S.r.l. Via Dino Col 4n, 16149 Genoa, Italy (accessible at the email address info@sedapta.com.) Data will only be processed by sedApta representatives and will not be disclosed outside the SedApta company or transferred to third countries outside the European Community You may at any time request sedApta Srl access to your personal data, with reference to Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 or request access, correction, deletion and also limit or oppose the indicated treatments, by writing to the e-mail address communicated.If the treatment of the data by sedApta does not conform to the indicated purposes or to the law in force (RE 679/16), it can always contact the supervisory authority, indicating the specific case. We also inform you that by consulting the pages of our website, the company does not implement any type of user profiling or other authorized decision-making processes.
    Close

     

    Register to get additional information on our customers’ specific deliverables and understand how sedApta can be perceived as a key player for digital transformation and production process management.

    Do you want more information?

    Contact