Since 1986, the Master Group has been designing and manufacturing accessories and components for aluminum windows and doors, with a process made of research, investments, study of aluminum and paying close attention to the quality of materials, looking for technologies capable of allowing the production of manufactured products for high performance, and the new needs of the markets and customer satisfaction and continuous care to be identified.
The objectives identified by Master Italy are the following:
- Follow the production phases to computerize the operating flows
- Eliminate paper-based information management
- Collect real time data from production lines
- Create indicators to analyse and quantify improvements
- Obtain real-time information to support critical processes
- Identify the causes of inefficiency through real-time Monitoring
- Integrate production data with Logistics and ERP
- Introduce a tool capable of automatically generating work plans and / or optimizing line saturation (scheduling)
- Evaluate workloads
Through the mapping of needs and requirements of Master Italy, two modules of the sedApta suite have been identified as the best available solution: specifically the implementation of a scheduling tool, Factory Scheduling, and one for real-time production control, Shop Floor Monitor.
The system adopted allows Master to seize new opportunities for improvement and effectively support the operations of the factory, focusing on short and medium term objectives. A robust but flexible system capable of also adapting to future planned expansions has been created.
TO RECEIVE THE DOCUMENT, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST: