Fiorentini is one of the main European leaders for quality and production and is present in 55 countries around the world. The new cutting-edge production center for automation and 4.0 technology has been operational since 2020, where certified organic raw materials of predominantly Italian origin are transformed into a range of over 200 products. it is the main producer of bread substitutes and snacks based on cereals, legumes and vegetables.
Primary targets to be achieved were:
- Integrate tactical planning and executive management through the process orchestration
- Integrate the planning of Brand and private label products
- Coordinate a very strong order management dynamics (daily)
- Model agile management of departmental declarations
- Integrate all logistics management, including the automated warehouse and the automated guided vehicles (AGV)
- Manage the complete traceability of materials along all phases of the production process
- Manage breakdown and preventive maintenance.
The project involved the implementation of the following sedApta application modules:
- Inventory Management
- Order Promising
- Factory Scheduling
- Shop Floor Monitor and Communication Manager (for connection to the field)
- Smart Asset Management
- Suite O.S.A. (Orchestrator, Analytics, Skillaware).
At the end of the project, which took place over two years, Fiorentini obtained many benefits in terms of process, management, scheduling, data collection and analysis.