Erzi Qualitätsprodukte aus Holz GmbH, founded by Harmut Eichinger in 1991, started out with the goal of producing wooden toys. The company acted as a subcontractor for their parent company eibe, until 1999, when it established its own identity and developed its own product lines in children’s sports, educational games and toy shop accessories. Today, Erzi is known worldwide for its highquality, educational wooden toys and teaching resources.
For years, sedApta has been actively supporting our loyal customer Erzi with various partial solutions. As Erzi’s needs have evolved and expanded, so has the extent of what sedApta can offer. Through regular communication and close collaboration with Erzi, we have a thorough understanding of their unique needs and demands.
The solution in place uses sedApta’s key2make end-to-end solution, including ERP, MES modules and interfaces to financial accounting (DATEV), web shop and carrier.
The main advantages of integrating this end-to-end solution are:
- Improved accuracy of data exchange between web shop and sedApta’s key2make
- Streamlined processes through wireless access by radio scanners to key2make’s business logic
- Efficient support of outgoing goods and package preparation
- Real-time evaluation of time targets and actuals with basic reporting system
- Automated preparation of bills of material
- Customizable print documents that consider customer-specific requirements
- Generation of precise labels and receipts for purchasing, production or sales.