Candy is an international brand that offers a comprehensive range of practical, high performance, freestanding and built-in
appliances; skillfully combining the most advanced technologies with stylish Italian design. Throughout the decades Candy’s mission has always remained the same: to meet the needs of consumers with innovative, easy to use products that represent great value for money at affordable prices.
- Identify optimal distribution plan from sources to markets
- Move forward the moment in which the shipment order is allocated to the logistic network to postpone containerization
- Create a sales forecast on the logistics network nodes, starting from historical data and using mathematical algorithms
- Propose forecast related to new products, based on logical similarities to existing items
- Build a weekly-based forecast, according to historical curves or heuristic rules
- Manage the user support in interaction with proposed data in forcing activities
- Support the historical data characterization, identifying and managing (manually or automatically) the appropriate outliers
- Manage the collaboration process among functions / users, in order to get the consensus forecast, through a highly configurable collaborative workflow.
Candy chose the sedApta suite’s S&OP, Demand Management, Master planning, Distribution Deployment and Inventory management, in order to improve:
- S&OP process management to check high level demand feasibility (medium-long term)
- Sales forecasts generation on the logistic network nodes using mathematical algorithms and orchestrated collaborative workflow
- Target stock generation according to the defined service level goals.