C.matic designs and manufactures fittings for industrial automation. The core business is the production of automatic fittings made of nickel-plated brass, technopolymer and stainless steel starting from the raw material. This variety makes it possible to tackle the most varied sectors and applications of industrial automation.
- Reduction of times related to supply chain maintenance and management
- Reduction / reset of extra-system actions to remedy gaps in the IT solution adopted
- Objectivization of Supply Chain output
- Improvement in the quality / consistency of the data flow
- Organization of the validated work plan
- Objectivity of the scheduling data resulting from shared rules
- “What-if” logic that allows the consultation of alternative scenarios in a reasonable time
- Flexibility in managing time horizons
- Reduction of errors due to manual intervention carried out during the realization of the work plan
- Agile management of numerous constraints
- Progress of the phases in real time, supported by the electrical signals of the machines
- Real-time monitoring of the progress of production and installations in general
- Registration of the main KPIs (times, pieces, stop to mention a few)
- Management of material consumption associated with the cycle phase.