Orchestrate Your Process Tasks
The definition and management of business processes are fundamental activities for the companies that operates in the manufacturing 4.0 context.
Redefining processes along the Supply Chain, in particular, is a key point for companies. These processes represent an important element to reach optimal efficiency levels through the adoption of a collaborative, cross-functional and integrated approach capable of facilitating negotiation activities among the different functions for the definition of a single operative plan.
Processes reach these objectives when managed in a “orchestrated” manner, where critical resources (in terms of people, capacity, materials, time and money) are balanced and dynamically coordinated in “end-driven” scenarios, as to satisfy the needs of a continuously changing market.
Orchestrator, is the Business Process Management Component that lets you rethink, remodel and automatically execute processes in cross-platform and cross-role workflows that support:
- Modelling of “as-is” and “to be” Processes, using the BPMN 2.0 standard and dedicated Process Catalogues and Task Catalogues for smart manufacturing.
- Management of runtime business process execution exploiting the integration with sedApta Suite components along with the interoperation with third-party products.
- Assignment of tasks to the right subjects, thanks to User Task Boards.
- Process and Task Monitoring – a web based application for process monitoring and operations.
- Process Analytics on relevant KPIs, thanks to the native integration with Analytics.
- Integration with Performance Support on each task, due to the native integration with Skillaware.
The main features that makes Orchestrator the perfect tool for the design and management of business processes are:
- Possibility to choose between using ready-made process and task catalogues or designing specific ones.
- Possibility to use standard process blueprints for vertical industries.
- Tools for the creation of custom process and task catalogues.
- Personal widgets for managing work plans and tasks.
- Process KPI monitoring and management through task-specific dashboards, thanks to the integration with Analytics.
- Possibility to run different instances of the same process at the same time.
What are the Benefits?
- Redesign Processes, Productive Activities, and Supply Chain Activities to move towards new levels of maturity, efficiency and efficacy.
- Enable the interoperability of heterogeneous software applications.
- Coordinate daily business activities and tasks.
- Manage changes and needs for business processes and activities.
- Support workforces in performing new tasks.
- Certify quality in business procedures.
- Monitor process execution and performance.