Production and resources scheduling and optimization
Factory Scheduling is the sedApta Suite component that framed in the context of production planning process and supports:
- Resources scheduling with finite capacity.
- Production sequences optimization.
- Materials management.
- Multi-scenery analysis.
- Dynamic constraints management.
Factory Scheduling: the desktop component for global production planning and for the dynamic allocation of production orders. Factory Scheduling allows users to create the production plan balancing medium and long term production objectives with short term operative needs.
The main features that allows Factory Scheduling to be the perfect tool for the management of Your production planning and order scheduling processes are:
- Manage the overall scheduling of plant production resources and capacities, taking into account customer order priorities and constraints in order to respect delivery deadlines and service levels.
- Support the optimization of production sequences, and reduce plant set-up times and product transformation lead-times.
- Manage all incoming raw materials as needed for your production process syncing provisioning plans, quality control and material handling.
- Enable you to simulate and benchmark alternative production scenarios with related KPIs, “what if” analyses, and change propagation.
- Empower you to generate refined production schedules that match your short-term plan with tactical planning and sync with real production.
What are the Benefits?
- Improve finite capacity work plan and customer order tracking.
- Production lead time reduction.
- Inter-operational and line buffer reduction.
- Prompt material calling from suppliers.
- Inventory level cost reduction.
- Improve transportation efficiency.