Legal basis of the processing
This site treats data based on consent. With use or consultation, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and therefore the Consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke an already given consent at any time (via the Contact link at the bottom of the page). However, denying consent may result in the inability to provide certain services and browsing experience on the site may be compromised. Starting from May 25, 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will treat some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected and purpose
Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service. The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 5 years.
Place of processing
I dati raccolti dal sito sono trattati presso la sede di sedApta srl. , Via Ravasco 10 – 16128 Genova – Italy, che si trova nello Spazio Economico Europeo e agisce in conformità delle norme europee
The data transmitted to Google is stored on Google’s servers in the United States. Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics page Cookie Usage on Websites. The user can selectively disable the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out) on your browser.
Social Network Plugin
- Facebook – (cookie information link)
- Twitter – (cookie information link)
- LinkedIn – (cookie information link)
- Google+ – (cookie information link).
Data transfer to countries outside the EU
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized based on specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the User can, according to the procedures and within the limits established by the current legislation, exercise the following rights: request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know the origin;
- receive an intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
- in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor’s page); as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions. Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller. In the event that the data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the parties to the processing are guaranteed (except the right to portability that is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Comments are closed.