On January 23rd 2018 sedApta will open the "sedApta Academy Industry 4.0" in our Sestri Levante's labs.
The Academy Industry 4.0, is born as a place for "Training, Learning and Sharing ideas”, where people (customers, partners, professionals...) can find concrete solutions to their needs through sedApta’s technologies and tools for Industry 4.0.
sedApta Academy Industry 4.0 aims to combine Training Sessions and enabling technologies utilization, through two virtual environments:
- The Virtual Factory
- The Virtual Enterprise
that allow you to orchestrate all What-If processes and scenarios that your customer and/or partner wants to analyze.
The sedApta Academy Industry 4.0 is formed by:
- The Training Center which is available to employees and to all sedApta partners for the training on sedApta Suite products in order to better understand how they can be used for satisfying the Industry 4.0 needs and face the new Supply Chain & Production requirements.
- The Demo Center which is composed by two different show areas for S&OP & MOM.
The Academy will be used for 4 main purposes:
- Aggregation of sedApta customers by vertical industry (1 day per month each month)
- Thematic workshops for sedApta partners (2 days a month for partners on rotation)
- Continuous training of people using sedApta technologies
- Training on Supply Chain and Industry 4.0 issues (ex: APICS courses, Industry 4.0 courses)