On January 2019 will start the course “Industry 4.0 Advanced Operator” at sedApta Academy in Sestri Levante (Genoa).
This course has been thought to give an answer to the skill mismatch phenomenon created by the digital transformation of the industrial processes as induced by Industry 4.0 revolution and intended to amplify in the next future within manufacturing.
The course will take place at the sedApta Academy in co-operation with the Department of Economics and Business (DIEC) and the Polytechnic School of the University of Genoa and it is mainly aimed to graduates with scientific, technological knowledge and orientation.
The course aims at being a specific dedicated training opportunity with in-depth and efficient training for professionals. It will allow the participants, through a training agreement with the attendant employee(s), to obtain quick return in terms of productivity and strong involvement within the Company.
The paradigms on which it is based are:
- Intensive training experience (8 weeks);
- Focused teaching plan covering the main Companies needs;
- Training quality provided by academic teachers and professionals from the field;
- Exercises based on industrial cases with a continuous tutoring;
- Internship within the Company for a period of 4 weeks aimed at the development of skills related to the acquired knowledge;
- Employee retention through a training agreement to remain in the Company for a period of at least 2 years.
A total of 200 hours of academic training, 100 hours of exercises and 160 hours of project work at the Company sponsoring the initiative.
The course will be in English.
To submit your application please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Smart manufacturing made easy, this is our believe!