The global Fashion & Luxury Manufacturing market is increasingly faced with new challenges. These global trends have forced companies in this sector to adopt new solutions and approaches in order to improve the service level agreements with customers and optimize the management of complex processes.
The sedApta Suite’s solutions for the Fashion & Luxury Manufacturing focus on 5 main processes:
- Long Term Supply Planning: is the process that allows defining an aggregate planning of production from medium
to long term.
- Production Planning: is the process that allows defining a production plan in the medium/short term, aimed
at validating the demand (job orders, sales orders and forecasts).
- Stock Assignment: is the process of dating customer orders and replenishment proposals based on the availability of the
finished product, the confirmed production plans and the set up allocation rules.
- Production Execution: includes the processes aimed at executing the portion of the production plans carried out in-house.
- Collaborative Planning: is the process that allows validating the production planning through a web-based collaboration among company, laboratories and suppliers.
Leveraging the sedApta Suite, these processes are supported through highly collaborative tactical and strategic solutions, which together are capable of harmonizing all of the activities and information among the various corporate functions within a Fashion & Luxury manufacturing company.
Solutions based on the sedApta Suite have been successfully implemented for many customers in the Fashion & Luxury Manufacturing Industry. In particular, the sedApta Suite has supported more than 20 leading organizations in the Apparel Manufacturing sector, including:
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Sergio Rossi