Job title: SAP Supply Chain Consultant
Reporting to: Director Marketing & Sales
Our location: Giessen, Germany
Your location: Giessen and remote
sedApta, whose name comes from Latin and means “small, but well designed”, specialises in developing IT solutions for Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0.
It is an international group formed by the union of technology companies based in Italy, Germany, France, and Brazil with further offices in UK and Switzerland. Each company is a leader in their industry, and together we share over 30 years of experience in IT Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management. Over 1,000 customers currently rely on our products to optimise their Supply Chains.
sedApta offers a Suite of integrated solutions for planning, execution, and optimization at all levels of the Supply Chain. The world around us is changing: the importance of accessing an ever-increasing amount of data, digital transformation and having to react quickly to changes in demand are the daily problems of the industry. For this sedApta thinks of a 3Driven Manufacturing (Data, Digital, Demand), to which the implementation and use of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms add further value.
SMART MANUFACTURING MADE EASY
This is the mantra that guides the sedApta team in its product development, in collaboration with the partner ecosystem and in the realization of projects with our customers.
Today more than ever, manufacturing companies must be supported by innovative tools that allow them to control supply chain and factory production processes with concrete information. This is only possible through a combination of innovative technology and a modern methodological approach, verticalized by the product sector to which each company belongs.
But this is not enough! sedApta can leverage an entire ecosystem of partners with specific skills, thereby expanding and completing the team’s skills and becoming the core value of our projects. E pluribus unum: out of many, one!
sedApta is a company who is supporting manufacturing companies in optimizing their demand planning, capacity planning and production planning in the long and medium term and in real-time during production and monitors and controls the order execution. In this context, we consider the digitalization and integration of all processes involved – from enterprise resource planning and logistics to the actual manufacturing process, to be one of our key core competencies. The experience from many successful projects in different industries gives us a broad view of the best solution in each case and we can optimally advise our customers and execute customer’s digitalization projects. sedApta is not only a product provider but a wall-to-wall solution partner to our customers. We accompany our clients from the conception over the implementation to the operation and support of their system in the complete project life cycle.
Following rapid and sustained growth, we are looking to further strengthen our position in the market of the German speaking countries by adding an experienced sales professional. As part of a dynamic sales team, you will play a key role in the development of sedApta as the market leader in Sales & Operations Planning & Execution software. One key thing that we look for in all of our senior team members is the degree to which the candidate can expand into new roles & business areas.
- Develop intelligent solutions for planning logistics and production processes in the SAP environment
- Work on software solutions that make supply chain planning and execution processes more efficient and transparent
- Get to know our products and our consulting method in our practice-oriented trainee program
- Benefit from the experience of excellent supply chain specialists
An exciting field, in which your creative ideas and your pleasure in communication are just as much in demand as your know-how, is waiting for you! Your colleagues at sedApta are looking forward to your input!
- You have good knowledge of the SAP logistics modules SD and MM as well as the integration between the SAP accounting modules (FI-CO) and the logistics modules (SD, MM)
- You have years of experience in project management with the project phases implementation, user acceptance text, training and go-live support with SAP ESS and S4/HANA
- You have a good knowledge of German tax requirements
- You are experienced in the development or consulting of supply chain solutions
- You have a degree, preferable in a business or IT-related field of study
- You convince through your open communicative nature with a customer-oriented appearance
- You have a very good command of German and English
- You are open for travelling, exciting future projects and would like to leave your fingerprint on our exciting topics around “Industry 4.0” through your self-initiative approach
- We prepare you for all topics around the sedApta Suite in praxis-oriented trainings
- With us you will find a friendly and result-oriented working environment
- You will have the opportunity to make a difference on your own responsibility
- You can expect systematic training opportunities and exciting projects
- In a growing market of the future, you will certainly not get bored with us
- We strengthen our sense of unity through regular team events
Yes to everything? Then we need to get to know each other very quickly!