Job title: Sales Account Manager
Reporting to: Sales Director
Our location: Giessen, Germany
Your location: flexible
sedApta, whose name comes from Latin and means “small, but well designed”, specialises in developing IT solutions for Smart Manufacturing and Industry 4.0.
It is an international group formed by the union of technology companies based in Italy, Germany, France, and Brazil with further offices in UK and Switzerland. Each company is a leader in their industry, and together we share over 30 years of experience in IT Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management. Over 1,000 customers currently rely on our products to optimise their Supply Chains.
sedApta offers a Suite of integrated solutions for planning, execution, and optimization at all levels of the Supply Chain. The world around us is changing: the importance of accessing an ever-increasing amount of data, digital transformation and having to react quickly to changes in demand are the daily problems of the industry. For this sedApta thinks of a 3Driven Manufacturing (Data, Digital, Demand), to which the implementation and use of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms add further value.
SMART MANUFACTURING MADE EASY
This is the mantra that guides the sedApta team in its product development, in collaboration with the partner ecosystem and in the realization of projects with our customers.
Today more than ever, manufacturing companies must be supported by innovative tools that allow them to control supply chain and factory production processes with concrete information. This is only possible through a combination of innovative technology and a modern methodological approach, verticalized by the product sector to which each company belongs.
But this is not enough! sedApta can leverage an entire ecosystem of partners with specific skills, thereby expanding and completing the team’s skills and becoming the core value of our projects. E pluribus unum: out of many, one!
sedApta is a company who is supporting manufacturing companies in optimizing their demand planning, capacity planning and production planning in the long and medium term and in real-time during production and monitors and controls the order execution. In this context, we consider the digitalization and integration of all processes involved – from enterprise resource planning and logistics to the actual manufacturing process, to be one of our key core competencies. The experience from many successful projects in different industries gives us a broad view of the best solution in each case and we can optimally advise our customers and execute customer’s digitalization projects. sedApta is not only a product provider but a wall-to-wall solution partner to our customers. We accompany our clients from the conception over the implementation to the operation and support of their system in the complete project life cycle.
Following rapid and sustained growth, we are looking to further strengthen our position in the market of the German speaking countries by adding an experienced sales professional. As part of a dynamic sales team, you will play a key role in the development of sedApta as the market leader in Sales & Operations Planning & Execution software. One key thing that we look for in all of our senior team members is the degree to which the candidate can expand into new roles & business areas.
- Develop new sales opportunities
- Lead the sales process and convert prospects to customers
- In conjunction with other members of the sales team, execute sales tactics and programs in line with the Annual Business Plan to achieve Quotas
- Produce and deliver regular forecasts and sales pipeline reports
- Prospect your own and manage sales opportunities as assigned by the Head of Sales.
- Present to customer and prospect on site as directed by the Head of Sales.
- Complete discovery meetings and product demonstrations
- Work closely with pre-sales to build customer specific solutions to answer key pains
- Annually, or as required, develop a Sales and Marketing Business Plan in corporation with German Marketing for the following year and submit to Head of Sales
- Act as a key influencer for marketing activities.
- In conjunction with Marketing teams establish requirements for marketing collateral, programs, exhibitions and events.
- In conjunction with Marketing teams, assist with the planning and execution of marketing activities aimed at generating leads.
- Minimum of five years’ experience of software sales; supply chain experience or sales & operations planning experience is mandatory, but exceptions will be made for very good new business records
- Track record of successful sales
- Existing network as a starting point
- Stable work history