The chosen candidate, after a starting period of training and coaching on the job, will be involved in the Supply Chain Management requirements analysis and in the design of software solutions.
- Master Degree in Management Engeneering.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Good relationals skills.
- Good Knowledge of written and spoken English (B2).
- Availability to business trips in Italy and abroad.
Nice to Have:
- Team player approach to work.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of a second comunitarian language.
- Previous experience in process analysis and industrial production cycles.
Genova, Savona, Bologna, Milano, Napoli (we will evaluate resumees only from applicants living in the aformentioned cities).